Lots of commitments and other issues have kept me away from the woods, however, it was great to get back out there. Just a modest build-up to what will hopefully become a couple of 3,000-4,000 footers by snowfall.
For anyone in the area, this looks amazing!
The most beautiful place you will visit here in San Marcos TX. Lots of scenery and of course outdoor activities. This natural area has been around for decades and will continue to do so. A free aquarium is located inside the building on the property that tells you a lot about the extinct species there at the park. A glass-bottom boat tour is open to the public and prices are listed on the website. This hike is peaceful and moderately easy. Make sure to bring lots of water on a hot day at the Spring Lakes.
Watch my special post today down below!
- No glass containers
- No firewood collection
- All wildlife is protected
- Take only photos to leave only footprints.
- Park is open from dawn to dusk.
- Keep pets on a leash and remove their waste.
- Campfires, glass containers, motor vehicles, weapons, horses, and camping is not permitted.
View original post 51 more words